Social and Environmental Responsibility
Lyyti Ltd carries it's corporate social responsibility with pride and determination. We operate according to high ethical standards set by both Finnish and European legislation, as well as our internal policies regarding environmental sustainability, equal treatment and well-being in the workplace. On top of that, we're involved in multiple charity projects.
At the moment, Lyyti Ltd supports a range of both local and regional initiatives:
- FightBack - A foundation that supports brain injury survivors in their rehabilitation and recovery and spreads awareness about head trauma prevention.
- Keep the Archipelago Tidy Association - A nationwide non-profit organisation active in environment protection in many fields: waste collection, recycling, information and education. Focus on the vulnerable coastal biotopes in our beloved Baltic Sea.
- Mothers in Business - An organisation primarily for working mothers, MiB offers it's members a forum for professional and personal development and peer support during family leaves and when returning to work.
- YMCA - Lyyti supports the local YMCA and especially their father&child-initiatives, aimed at encouraging more dads to take some time off and spend it doing fun activities with their kids.
- JCI Finland - Lyyti helps the Junior Chamber International with managing and developing their events
Lyyti sponsors individual athletes and sports clubs or -events, either as one-off events or as longer-running sponsorship deals. See how the Medilaser-Specialized MTB racing team is doing here!
Almost the entire Lyyti crew of 2016, on a recreational trip to Riga, Latvia
Our core values are summarized by four words: Joy, Help, Friendship and Openness.
These values affect not only how we act towards each other at work on a regular day, but how we work with our clients and partners as well.
FRIENDSHIP stands for the ability to listen to, understand and proactively interact with people around you. We’re all friends here, and empathy is a crucial ingredient in our everyday interactions. Both management and employees are great listeners and know how to offer advice and support when needed. These skills are naturally applied to client interactions, joy and help included!
A Lyyti employee loves HELPing others, and the best reward is a thank you for a job well done. This reflects both on our client and partner relationships, and on the way we work together inside the company. Help is what we're here for. After all, the actual purpose of our product and service is to help people ease their workloads and find new, better solutions.